DCI schedule

The Ft. Mill, SC show was originally the Columbia, SC show. It's still FirstBEAT put on by Carolina Crown. Just moved to a new location. And I like this change because now my drive has been cut in half! :ph34r:

Too bad the people coming from the other direction wont feel the same way. :ph34r:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t get it

They freed up all that staff by planting DCI in Indy for 10 years, why are they so behind?

Cue the typical excuses and the it’s not DCI fault for their own mismanagement

I blame George Hopkins.

:ph34r:

I don't want to start rumors or cause trouble...but...

A little birdie finally tells me that the Kansas City show on Monday, July 19th will be held at Staley High School in North Kansas City. I have no real knowledge about the school or the stadium except that it opened recently (2007?).

Line up: BD, BK, Colts, Colt Cadets, X-men, Scouts, PR, Pioneer

I can't confirm this venue, but believe the source. I have no idea why it is taking so long to officially announce a site. I hope this helps some folks!

While we're sharing what we've heard, i've heard a rumor a couple places now unofficially that the Des Moines show will be in waukee.

waukee_football_field-web.jpg

A little birdie finally tells me that the Kansas City show on Monday, July 19th will be held at Staley High School in North Kansas City. I have no real knowledge about the school or the stadium except that it opened recently (2007?).

I can't confirm this venue, but believe the source. I have no idea why it is taking so long to officially announce a site. I hope this helps some folks!

I concur with "Scouttimp" I have been informed of the same info. The school is north of Worlds of Fun...hmmm...off day ideas ? What I have seen of the school/stadium through Google Earth looks nice.

Here's the venue:

KansasCityMOStaleyHS5000.jpg

Looking like the Des Moines show will be at Valley after all, and the Abilene show is now being listed as Odessa TX (home of Friday Night Lights)

Looking like the Des Moines show will be at Valley after all, and the Abilene show is now being listed as Odessa TX (home of Friday Night Lights)

Interesting... very recently i was hearing otherwise. Not that i'm complaining all that much. Other than being a pain in the ### to find parking at, valley stadium is a very nice place for a drum corps show..

Has there been any news on these TBA shows?

Wednesday, July 14

TBA Northern, IL

Thursday, July 29

TBA, KY

Thursday, August 5

TBA Midwest

Go Devils,

Gregg

:tongue:

Nada.

Northern IL was originally Woodstock IL; I drove up there and took a look at the field- it makes Bristol RI look like the Rose Bowl:

WoodstockILWoodstockHS1500.jpg

TBA Midwest was originally Cedar Rapids IA. Don't know much else beyond that.