2 Sets of Horns@!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Crown was as concerned with their ensemble sound as they were with their brass sound. :(

Yeah, Uh, I don't understand this comment. Didn't they win Music Ensemble ?!?! Hmm :laughing:

New Name for Carolina Crown - The Money of Carolina! Most corps can barely afford 1 horn line and Crown has 2. WOW and we thought all those banners Star used in 92 was over kill. :laughing:

Yeah, Uh, I don't understand this comment. Didn't they win Music Ensemble ?!?! Hmm :laughing:

Yes, with a 19.9 to 2nd place BD's 19.7

Crown scored a perfect 10 in the musicality subcaption (pretty nice accomplishment since there was one more corps after them to go on).

New Name for Carolina Crown - The Money of Carolina! Most corps can barely afford 1 horn line and Crown has 2. WOW and we thought all those banners Star used in 92 was over kill. :laughing:

You're basing this comment on a DCP rumor -- many of which turn out to be less than accurate.

New Name for Carolina Crown - The Money of Carolina! Most corps can barely afford 1 horn line and Crown has 2. WOW and we thought all those banners Star used in 92 was over kill. :wub:

You don't really BELIEVE all this bull about two sets of horns, do you?????? :laughing::laughing::tongue: