New Uniforms!

I don't care what uniforms they wear this year. Just no more tables all over the field!

How about couches?

How about couches?

tables, folding chairs, even a little tv set looking thing. i think we might as well throw couches in there too! maybe even toilets, beds, benches, stools.... oh the endless possibilities! :tongue:

Would be better if they were in tune....

*facepalm* :tongue:

tables, folding chairs, even a little tv set looking thing. i think we might as well throw couches in there too! maybe even toilets, beds, benches, stools.... oh the endless possibilities! :tongue:

Well.. didnt we not too long ago, right on the 50 in the middle of the field, get to see the "couple" sitting

around ...living room style.. while members wearing maroon and gold marching all around them..?

Maybe he was a therapist ? Strangly, between musical phrases, the "couple" chatted with each other about

their lives and made the whole show ....... oh, just so entertaining ! :tongue:

Congrats. You've completely just discredited yourself for all future discussions about musicianship.

I thought that IllianaLancerContra's post was a pretty witty comment for this present discussion about uniforms. It was extremely punny, as a matter of fact! :tongue:

Edited by corps-mudgeon

Well.. didnt we not too long ago, right on the 50 in the middle of the field, get to see the "couple" sitting

around ...living room style.. while members wearing maroon and gold marching all around them..?

Maybe he was a therapist ? Strangly, between musical phrases, the "couple" chatted with each other about

their lives and made the whole show ....... oh, just so entertaining ! :tongue:

yea thats what i meant by tv set...wasnt sure exactly how to describe it seeing as i lost all interest in that show the second someone opened their mouth. :tongue:

yea thats what i meant by tv set...wasnt sure exactly how to describe it seeing as i lost all interest in that show the second someone opened their mouth. :tongue:

i loved that show :worthy: