Oookay. Some of us are getting a bit too wrapped up in how an organization holds itself by the looks of a poster. Let's take a moment and remember what really matters, and what Regiment really does so well. Please enjoy this video:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=...2273&ref=mf

By the way, I think posters are cool, and a fun way to hype what's coming up during the off-season. I would love to see more show logos/posters for the coming season on here! Can't wait!

Edited by zachariaswmb

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oookay. Some of us are getting a bit too wrapped up in how an organization holds itself by the looks of a poster. Let's take a moment and remember what really matters, and what Regiment really does so well. Please enjoy this video:

Well geez!! Now, Phantom has NO excuse for producing such a crappy poster when they made a video like that!

Maybe the Regiment offering isn't a poster per se but just a graphic to announce the show.

I'm sure many of the graphic artists who filled this thread with their judgments have volunteered their time and talent to their favorite drum corps so they have a more polished graphic presence. I'm certain of it. No, really...I am.

I wish the season would start already so we can find equally picayune things happening on the field to ##### about! OMG....the Regiment members are tying their shoes using a double knot! Don't they know that's unprofessional? OMG, that guard member has too much eye shadow on and her lipstick is too red. I can't believe the staff is sending them out there looking like cheap hookers! OMG, Hopkins is wearing a red shirt. Proof that he made a pact with the devil.

I'm looking forward to the next discussion of the fonts corps use on their web sites and whether they look amateurish or really classy. If the poster is any indication, betcha Regiment's looks like it was done in crayon.....

By the way, I think posters are cool, and a fun way to hype what's coming up during the off-season. I would love to see more show logos/posters for the coming season on here! Can't wait!

Wow, Just wow.

Michael Boo : you are the poster child for good humor in a time of need.

The poster child? :thumbup:

I like the original Cavalier poster the best. It has that "I don't want no teenage queen, all I want's my M16" written all over it. I can live with that.