Changes in DCI?

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate your political correctness G!!

I doubt I can bully these guys!!

It is just unbelievable that someone would be giddy over the demise of an organization. And then hope that once it was gone that the people who were involved in the activity pay dearly for their infidelity.

These guys are like an anti-DCI taliban.

Yes. Sometimes our convicitons, on any side, can be a bit intense...either way, we all do have one thing in common, the love of the activity. We forge that sometimes.

G

I think maybe they should go to a scoreless system - they can compete for ratings, 1-5, where maybe the top 4 or 5 might all get a top rating. Then they won't be able to complain about having to compete with "lesser corps".

huh ?... I can be such a dummy sometimes. Can you explain this one more time ?

I appreciate your political correctness G!!

I doubt I can bully these guys!!

It is just unbelievable that someone would be giddy over the demise of an organization. And then hope that once it was gone that the people who were involved in the activity pay dearly for their infidelity.

These guys are like an anti-DCI taliban.

Again with the "They want DCI to fail." Who has said that? There is a big difference between criticizing DCI and wanting them to change the way they do business, and saying "I'd be happy if DCI went out of business." There's a massive difference between saying "I'm frustrated by the direction junior corps is going in" and saying "I want junior corps to die." Many have said the former, I haven't seen anyone say the latter.

Again with the "They want DCI to fail." Who has said that? There is a big difference between criticizing DCI and wanting them to change the way they do business, and saying "I'd be happy if DCI went out of business." There's a massive difference between saying "I'm frustrated by the direction junior corps is going in" and saying "I want junior corps to die." Many have said the former, I haven't seen anyone say the latter.

Right here.

I have been taking a closer look for the last few years and love the fact that attendance is down. I have moved on, and truthfully I hope this split happens and DCI goes belly up and takes all their bands with them. I just hope that when all these instructors and directors are out of jobs, DCA doesn't let them near their ranks.

Just to be clear, I am not getting in the middle of this discussion, only clarifying for Dave. Oh, and once more, PLEASE don't feed the trolls. They're more prevalent here in this thread than in the entire Lord of the Rings series.

Edited by zachariaswmb

IF, it's the 7 corps leaving, I say good bye to them. Let the remaining corps focus on the ENTIRE activity and build it to be better than ever.

Leaving ? Where would they go ? Start a new organization called UCOTUS ? ( United Corps of The United States )

Edited by BRASSO

MAybe the FAB 7 are in talks wth WGI hmmmmm now theres a thought. WGI is sneaky enough. except knowing the WGI people the 78 will crush them in time also.......WGI office needs a kick in the ### anyway.

the 7 will crush them not 78....lmao....to many cocktails