New Cavaliers Teaser

Yeah, to be completely blunt, Cavaliers shows lately have left me very emotionally stagnant. I am most definitely not one to pass judgement, they are far better at this than I will ever be, but I wish that they would be more melodic. Returning from the countdown, so many parts of every show stuck out to me, except for the Cavaliers. In my opinion, it's just been kind of "blah". Hopefully that doesn't offend people.

they need to be balls to the wall. At some shows I saw them at the corps not even making finals were louder which you expect from a corps in the top 5. Looks like they see that DCI is changing and are moving away from the GE only with light music shows. As a person that has never liked a Cavies show this one might change it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to be balls to the wall. At some shows I saw them at the corps not even making finals were louder which you expect from a corps in the top 5. Looks like they see that DCI is changing and are moving away from the GE only with light music shows. As a person that has never liked a Cavies show this one might change it.

What, never? How far back do you go with them? I can't think of *any* corps where I can say I didn't like any of their shows. Of course, I've got 20+ years in my mental back-catalogue as well.

Mike

What, never? How far back do you go with them? I can't think of *any* corps where I can say I didn't like any of their shows. Of course, I've got 20+ years in my mental back-catalogue as well.

Mike

I have a large supply of shows not as much as some people but completely honest I have not liked a show.

No matter what anyone ever says, there will ALWAYS be somone who is offened. Especially here on DCP. That's just the way of life. :blink:

I'm offended that you made such a broad assumption!

:blink:

Definitely seems to have the potential to be a Cavie show I look forward to watching.

I'm digging this trailer.

Could I like the Cavies show this year?

Maybe, just maybe....

Did no one else hear or care about the mylar? I am super hyping cavies this year.

Interesting. I wonder of they are using them for the whole show? It will interesting to see how the judges respond. I guess it's not that difficult to change to kevlar, though.