Responses from directors

I know many people have been sending emails about what is currently happening. Here we can just get all replys to the letters in one topic.

I think one should get permission to post private emails.

Thought it was against DCP policy to post private communications.

Think I remember emails and PMs being snipped by mods in other threads.

I know many people have been sending emails about what is currently happening. Here we can just get all replys to the letters in one topic.

If you want to get directors to be open and respond to your questions it is probably not good to post them on a public forum.

Also, I have pretty decent knowledge as to what was discussed at the DCI meetings and what most people are speculating is not true. I will not go into detail, but it is not the "super corps" thing that was mentioned on here. It had more to do with the Board of Directors.

Anyone in a public position sending emails to 'the public' (ie, the person being responded to was just some member of joe public, and *anyone* couldve gotten that response), should expect their responses to be public. Similar to drum corps, many athletic directors at colleges will respond to random fans, and their emails also end up in public view via message boards.

There are hundreds of people emailing them and if we know what they will reply it will lessen the amount sent. Maybe they personally respond to each message instead of copying and pasting.

From the DCP Community Guidelines:

Posting Guidelines: Members shall not post --

--emails, private messages, instant messages and anything not written by the person doing the actual posting