Cadets Officially Announce ToySouldier

just got back from Johnstown...the Cadets' show is going to be a lot of fun...watched the opener through Scandal...its fun, and funny, all wrapped up in that Cadet visual excellence

How is the brass line sounding? I expect good things from the percussion (from what I saw at winter camps), however, I'm a drummer and not sure what to expect from the hornline...Is the guard full? thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....just another quick thought.

Another tasty morsel that would have fit VERY WELL into this show, is the main theme from "Babes in Toyland". (the name of the artist escapes me at the moment)

You're probably thinking of "March of the Toys" by Victor Herbert. And you'll be happy to hear that they ARE currently planning to include it in their show.

How is the brass line sounding? I expect good things from the percussion (from what I saw at winter camps), however, I'm a drummer and not sure what to expect from the hornline...Is the guard full? thanks

brass sounds very good...staff is very happy with where they are

drumline is smoking...miles ahead of last year

Great news that Herbert's "March of the Toys" will be part of the show!!! :tongue:

Thanks! I will be headed to Johnstown on June 10 to spend 4 days with the corps...can't wait!

I'm making a pit stop out there on Friday on my way out to Pittsburgh to catch some of ensemble hopefully. Looking forward to it!

Bottom line: Based on what we know of the show, it's going to rock.

I hope all fans give their utmost respect and applause to the members for their hard work and excellence and leave any other statements to the Internet.

Just like the fans at Fenway respect and applaud the Yankees for their hard work and excellence????

well...

if one will not applaud excellence simply because they don't like a corps...very sad life indeed