• Spirit
    • Mandarins
    • Pacific Crest
    • Jersey Surf
    • Pioneer
    • Cascades
    • Teal Sound
    • Tie - Tell who you think

If they win people will go nuts and be happy about it just like with Phantom in 2008 if not more so since Phantom had won before. Even people who didn't like Phantom's show in 2008 were pulling for them to beat BD on finals night just because it was something new.

I've historically been a bigger fan of BD than Phantom, but I was pulling for Phantom to win because I liked their show better, not because I wanted somebody new to win. That seems stupid to me.

I guess my priorities are just weird. lol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've historically been a bigger fan of BD than Phantom, but I was pulling for Phantom to win because I liked their show better, not because I wanted somebody new to win. That seems stupid to me.

I preferred BD's show to Phantom but I wanted Phantom to win because they were somebody new.

I wanted them to perform a show I didn't care for better than a show I did care for because it made a better storyline for the summer, but maybe that's just me.

Phantom had the fans because of the show. Sure some BD haters piled on, but look at the dvd...fans standing up with about a minute to go, and they didn't sit back down.

that show was one of those rare ones that won on the sheets and with the masses.

Phantom had the fans because of the show. Sure some BD haters piled on, but look at the dvd...fans standing up with about a minute to go, and they didn't sit back down.

that show was one of those rare ones that won on the sheets and with the masses.

I think the fans wouldn't have been as rabid about that show if it had been BD performing it and won with it, but there is no way to really know either way

i disagree. that show just reached out to people, and it said "drum corps can be this fun to watch!"

didn't matter who did it.

Of course since I'm new to Drum Corp, my opinion might be a uneducated, but I think Crown will win. There show title gives me a feeling like the want to win, and they were so close last season. I think after them, Cavies will take 2nd. Their show design looks awesome! Next is BD (because they HAVE to be in the top 3), then Cadets and Vanguard taking 4th and 5th (depending on the outcome).

Im with you..I wouldnt care if the same corps won, ten years in a row, as long as they were the best.....

G

Who cares. I am just in it for the entertainment and social aspect :satisfied: . I haven't cared since drum corps became band.