New Unis

I m not sure which uniform is my favorite, but I just flat out like the Cavaliers uniforms. :smile:

I don't know why, I just think their cool. I want me one of those hats. :smile:

I m not sure which uniform is my favorite, but I just flat out like the Cavaliers uniforms. :smile:

I don't know why, I just think their cool. I want me one of those hats. :smile:

I always said if I had never had the chance to march Cadets, I definitely would have marched Cavies.

It has been mentioned before, but Madison is getting "new" uniforms.

Here's basically what they look like.

4698658742_f41c52b277.jpg

It has been mentioned before, but Madison is getting "new" uniforms.

Here's basically what they look like.

4698658742_f41c52b277.jpg

Seeing the Scouts' new unis and show, along with marching in my first show of the season and seeing Pioneer is why I can't wait for Drums on Parade.

Didn't get any pictures myself but I did run across this on facebook. Picture of the full uniform being worn tonight by the 3rd field conductor.

29876_705038036327_36613929_39451266_7922637_n.jpg

Also, the uniforms being worn by the two drum majors are similar. The only differences I could see were that the sleeves are the same cream color as the pants and the flap appeared to have sequins or some other shiny material on it.

Edited by Beckham

Didn't get any pictures myself but I did run across this on facebook. Picture of the full uniform being worn tonight by the 3rd field conductor.

Also, the uniforms being worn by the two drum majors are similar. The only differences I could see were that the sleeves are the same cream color as the pants and the flap appeared to have sequins or some other shiny material on it.

I'll reserve my judgment on the uniforms until I see the full ones, if there's more things that are going to be added to it as other posters have said. But as it's looking right now, I'm not a fan of it. Of course, it doesn't mean Crown won't go out and perform an amazing show.

i don't get it. all those neutrals combine in an unpleasant way.

That might be the worst uniform ever. I wish they would've kept the ones from last year instead.