New Unis

On some occasions, the dignity of the member who has to wear it? :rolleyes:

But enough about the 93 Glassmen.

But enough about the 85 Argonauts.

" " " " old 27th Lancer drumlines.

" " " " 2007 Scouts.

I'm here all week. Just pay to see me twice, that's all I ask.

Oh, dear- do.it.up, I never thought I would agree with you on anything, besides the USC hating, but I agree with you completely on this. :rolleyes:

Someone warn the Mayans, the world is coming to an end early.

I really like what BD added, especially the reflective portion on the drop sash. And with Blue Stars, I couldn't agree more. There needs to be some more contrast, because the star is the most important part.

I agree the star is almost unrecognizable in the stands. It needs to be bigger and maybe outlined in white or blue to give it more contrast.

But enough about the 93 Glassmen.

But enough about the 85 Argonauts.

" " " " old 27th Lancer drumlines.

" " " " 2007 Scouts.

I'm here all week. Just pay to see me twice, that's all I ask.

You left out all the Sr corps with a high waisted jacket....fine when you're young and slim....NOT so fine when your gut's hanging out!

I've seen the new Pioneer uniform. Think Cadets in white, orange and green.

Edited by scsudrummer

Those of you still looking for a good view of Blue Stars uniforms -

http://www.dci.org/media/photo/2010/index....um_14&num=2

Very first picture. (as well as 2-3 more)

Also has a good look (in the middle of the gallery) of the Colts with white gloves / plumes - looks fine, I think.

Mike

So, Blue Star's shakos have the chain, and then a clear chin strap underneath the chin? Huh, never noticed that before. Thought corps usually just used one of the other, strap or chain.

I've seen the new Pioneer uniform. Think Cadets in white, orange and green.

That would be like putting a Cadets pic in photo shop & doing reverse color negative. lol :sad:

So, Blue Star's shakos have the chain, and then a clear chin strap underneath the chin? Huh, never noticed that before. Thought corps usually just used one of the other, strap or chain.

Regiment in the mid/late 70s also, I think....might've just been the guard, since they wore the same tops. I think the clear starap also connected to the chain just under the lip to keep it stable...the pic I rememebr seeing made it a sharp V shape...weird.

Dunno if they did in 86 also, since that seemed to be a uni throw back year for them.

Regiment in the mid/late 70s also, I think....might've just been the guard, since they wore the same tops. I think the clear starap also connected to the chain just under the lip to keep it stable...the pic I rememebr seeing made it a sharp V shape...weird.

Dunno if they did in 86 also, since that seemed to be a uni throw back year for them.

Thank you very much Sam. Just never knew that it was done. It makes sense for guard though, especially if they have to look up to catch tosses, would be kind of hard if the helmet kept falling off.

That would be like putting a Cadets pic in photo shop & doing reverse color negative. lol :sad:

Maybe so lol :wub: It's actually not a bad look at all. It fits the hat better in my opinion. According to Roman, the uniforms will debut on July 5th.