New Unis

34023_1525443015291_1211103419_1478270_6153788_n.jpg3789108725_27d2e17434.jpg

haha touché

I very much prefer the 'old' Cavies uniform... I don't dislike this one per se, I just prefer the old ones. Perhaps this will grow on me with time... But hey, I'm a dinosaur so I am not supposed to take change very well anyway! :tongue:

I very much prefer the 'old' Cavies uniform... I don't dislike this one per se, I just prefer the old ones. Perhaps this will grow on me with time... But hey, I'm a dinosaur so I am not supposed to take change very well anyway! :ph34r:

AHA! Another velociraptor outs himself!

velociraptor.jpg

ON TOPIC-

Seems we've seen, Crown [a lot], Cavies, Blue Coats, Cadets, Bluestars and Phantom.

There are another 18 corps in world that aren't being represented

:tongue:

Much thanks for the suspense but its the 18th already!

bluestarsshoes.jpg

I kind of feel sorry for a four year vet at Blue Stars. They've had to buy three different marching shoes in the past four years. 07 was the black/white- 08- 09 white- 10 grey!

Any word on Troopers? I heard they in up for a change.

There is one facebook pic, but it's too far away to see any uni details. AAAAARGHHH! Tonight is their first full run of the field show in uniform for a crowd, then they hit the road for tour on Saturday. I'm dying to see pics!!!!

I will say this about the facebook pic: there is one member standing closer and with their back to the camera, and I'll try to describe what I can of it:

1. Yellow officer's collar!

2. 2-tone jacket (can't tell if it's blue/blue, blue/gray or blue/black). the 2 colors are separated by piping or a thin stripe of a lighter color

3. baldric on the shoulder opposite the thin stripe of the jacket. (forming an X)

4. I think there's some kind of stripe on the leg. Can't quite tell at the distance/angle of the pic!

That's all I can see. Can't wait to see the front view!!!!

Spirit had a run through last night in their new unis....anyone get a picture??

It's not the uniform. They don't have their jackets on. Those aren't the plumes, they'll be using the ones from 2008.

I really don't think that's going to matter. Bad choices all around for Crown this year.

34023_1525443015291_1211103419_1478270_6153788_n.jpg

Cavalier Cadets maybe?

So I kinda like the new Cavies uniform. I think they're going to look taller on the field with the black going up the side of the uniform. Who knows, I'll reserve all my judgements on Crown and Cavs until after tommorow night. I really want to see Troopers in their new uniform.