New Unis

O.k. - Here's my photoshop version with long sleeves

4722424591_aaf93e12b5.jpg

Aaahhhh, very cool! :laughing:

Like this?

4722509877_960141518d.jpg

OK, I do like this with the red added in! But I can also see how the sash done this way might not lie flat the way they want it to (as with last year's draping sashes). My guess is they're wanting to go for a clean, no muss, no fuss look, and they do achieve that with the sash tucked in.

From the Casper Tribune:

4c20ceb3ec41e.image.jpg

Personally not a fan. Like the previous 3 years, there is no upper/lower body separation. The belt didn't work as a baldric in 2008 and still doesn't- partially because of the way it lies, and partially because nothing is holding them in place so everyone's buckle is in a different location on their body. Also think it's strange to have the black and gold one one side of the jacket but on the other side of the pants. Yellow collar emulating scarf is fine.

I *do* like that it's still instantly recognizable as the Troopers, though. It's an improvement, just not the direction I thought they might go (don't ask what that direction would be... I can't even draw stick figures).

Edited by drumelloboe

haha .. i was just looking at the last pic posted of troop, and ... check out the girl at the bottom - they def caught her at a tic moment. Her hats like on the back of her head head and horn totally different direction than everyone else ...

bummer.

From the Casper Tribune:

4c20ceb3ec41e.image.jpg

Personally not a fan. Like the previous 3 years, there is no upper/lower body separation. The belt didn't work as a baldric in 2008 and still doesn't- partially because of the way it lies, and partially because nothing is holding them in place so everyone's buckle is in a different location on their body. Also think it's strange to have the black and gold one one side of the jacket but on the other side of the pants. Yellow collar emulating scarf is fine.

I *do* like that it's still instantly recognizable as the Troopers, though. It's an improvement, just not the direction I thought they might go (don't ask what that direction would be... I can't even draw stick figures).

weird pants.

i don't understand the uniform.

From the Casper Tribune:

4c20ceb3ec41e.image.jpg

Seems like they had two ideas going on and just decided to mesh them.

Not sure how to feel, guess they're ok.