DCPI XIV Season Discussion

Today's Daily Digest is ready to go!

The first southern show of the year takes place at Nation Ford HS in Fort Mill SC, with more than 2 dozen corps in attendance.

FortMillSCNationFordHS5000.jpg

In Mesa AZ, a handful of corps return early from Mexico City en route to the California series of shows, stopping at Red Mountain HS for one of the few shows to start after sundown this week.

MesaAZRedMountainHS4000.jpg

Pittsburgh PA's Baldwin HS also plays host to a large contingent of corps.

PittsburghPABaldwinHS6000.jpg

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's Daily Digest is ready to go!

did I miss something? (likely the way my life has been going). what are these daily digests?

Like last season we are getting locations for all the shows and a daily recap or preview. I like it! Keep it up!!

Exactly. Now it just has a formal name. And these are much easier to do here than the actual DCF site.

Daily Digest for 6/22:

Today's theme is "packed house" as three smaller venues will welcome more than 60 corps.

In the east, corps will visit Cumberland MD's Greenway Stadium, located in a natural bowl which will provide very good acoustics.

CumberlandMDGreenwayStadium6000.jpg

And in the west, we have a special treat. Due to the sheer volume of corps in attendance (35!), a regular season show will be hosted at TWO different venues. World Class corps will compete at Mt. Carmel HS's stadium while Open and A Class will be in action at Vista HS.

SanDiegoCAMtCarmelHS4000.jpg

VistaCAVistaHS3500.jpg

I regret to announce the Unspecified Organization will be taking this season off. We hope to return to the field in future seasons.

Good luck to all competitors on what will be another great DCPI Season.

That's too bad.

Hope to see you back soon. Its nice to have a neighbor to compete against, especially one who is as competitive as the Unspecified Organization.

Still no recap from the DCI show last night.

At what point do we say "screw it" and just run the DCPI scores?

If recaps are not posted by about 2:00... I will just run it with generated scores.

Still no recap. COME ON. Don't they have scanners and wi-fi in... West... Virginia?

Oh. :laughing:

Still no recap. COME ON. Don't they have scanners and wi-fi in... West... Virginia?

Oh. :laughing:

Yeah there is a reason why i don't go to the eastern part of KY.