Allentown Arena

If you are worried about wasting your money to see three of the top 4 twice in one night then just don't go.

That is my point. And how do you know they are the top 4 ?

Edited by Jimisback

Weather forecast as of Wednesday: High 87, Low 63 and 0% chance of rain....I hope that's a sign of this season!!

wasnt that how last year started?

I guess Crown will get their second chance :tongue:

I'm interested to see how much the scores drop on the 2nd run. It's way too early to be interested in who beats who yet, for me anyway.

Certainly is expected. There's really not a lot of time between performances. Crown has 1h25m , Cadets have 1h45m, and Cavies have 2hrs (and those are start to start intervals -- doesn't count performance time) . Glad *I* don't have to do it :)

What?

Or you could go and buy 13$ tickets if you dont want to waste 50 for a show you seem predestined not to like. Besides, the good seats are sold out anyway. Shesh...it's not rocket science. And to your second question, corps are generally referred to by their previous years placement until something new proves otherwise. Of course we dont know those 3 will be in the top 4, but its a safe bet they'll be in that vicinity. Anything else?

Or you could go and buy 13$ tickets if you dont want to waste 50 for a show you seem predestined not to like. Besides, the good seats are sold out anyway. Shesh...it's not rocket science. And to your second question, corps are generally referred to by their previous years placement until something new proves otherwise. Of course we dont know those 3 will be in the top 4, but its a safe bet they'll be in that vicinity. Anything else?

You obviously know then. Unlike the rest of us. Most people want to see the show first. Glad to know you judge by previous years. You must know the winner then.

You obviously know then. Unlike the rest of us. Most people want to see the show first. Glad to know you judge by previous years. You must know the winner then.

I see your point but a lot of people make estimations on what happened last season. I have an idea of what might happen next year, but the one thing I do not like is what you just typed "You must know the winner then." All I can say is that we can all deal without that. If you don't have something nice to say then don't say it at all... its only going to cause problems.