Allentown Arena

"yes it is! I am always curious about how other corps does their alterations. Do people tour with them, does the corps have machines, aren't you curious too? I would love to meet the other "seamstresses for the corps" at finals...I think it would be fun to compare notes!! "

Some years Crown has a person who will do the whole tour--this year we have a young lady who is majoring in Drama and wants to be a costume designer. She is doing the whole tour for the experience.

This year we had fewer volunteer seamstresses during spring training than in years past, but we got it done. When I saw that picture tonight, I thought "just look at all those pants legs and sleeves that we hemmed!"

They did an awesome job with the uniforms this year. What a lot of work that took ! They deserve much credit for the time and effort they put in. THANK YOU ALL !

Crown has a serger that somebody donated a while back, but it doesn't go on tour. There is at least one sewing machine, but it has seen better days. Most volunteers bring their own if they have one.

For camps, there are a few volunteers who bring their own.. I'd say the average age of the rest of the machines (excepting the new one) is at least 10 years.. but they're real work horses.. I think this one we just got replaced one that's probably been with the corps close to 15 years (or more)..

i would LOVE to get my hands on a surger.. even if we just used it to finish the elastic edges..

mmmmmm... surger.... mmmmmmmm

They did an awesome job with the uniforms this year. What a lot of work that took ! They deserve much credit for the time and effort they put in. THANK YOU ALL !

My team has been doing this "uniform stuff" for a few years now...