2010 Blue Knights

Hornline sounds yummy, but the drill seems to lag. But, very accessible show to listen to, for sure. Not boring. :blink:

Farandole is played by BK at a tempo that is a lot faster than my personal taste prefers, but on the whole, I like this BK show a LOT more than I usually do. They got a 73 last night and they are off to a good start.

Hornline sounds yummy, but the drill seems to lag. But, very accessible show to listen to, for sure. Not boring. :blink:

It lags today for sure because the fan network video is messed up and the video is running much slower than the actual speed of the music. The Brahms ends and the corps marches 2 or more sets, Not Supposed to Happen!! Anyhow they do need to probably tweak the drill in a couple of places, though I think the shell and the overall body of the program is very well done!! They're gonna do very well this season and did anyone notice how good that guard is???? Wow I know the hornline and battery/pit are doing well, but this might well be the best guard BK has ever fielded!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

It lags today for sure because the fan network video is messed up and the video is running much slower than the actual speed of the music. The Brahms ends and the corps marches 2 or more sets, Not Supposed to Happen!! Anyhow they do need to probably tweak the drill in a couple of places, though I think the shell and the overall body of the program is very well done!! They're gonna do very well this season and did anyone notice how good that guard is???? Wow I know the hornline and battery/pit are doing well, but this might well be the best guard BK has ever fielded!!

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

It was sooo funny. I thought that was the case...but I actually thought drill during the applause was kind of cool (you do not expect a corps to do that.).

It was sooo funny. I thought that was the case...but I actually thought drill during the applause was kind of cool (you do not expect a corps to do that.).

If it's not true and that's the way it really is then BK got caught brass lip synching cause there's sound and a lot of it during moments where the horn is down!!

Wes P

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

I don't think it's a matter of lag, but a screw up in the posting of the video itself. Troopers had similar video/sound problem. This has happened a few times on Netflix when I've tried to watch a certain movie.

All I can say is this is probably the first BK show I'm actually going to enjoy since the early 90's. I love their production from TOP to BOTTOM. I'm not having much a problem with the faster Farandole tempos like others have mentioned here either. Good luck for a great season BK!

I don't think it's a matter of lag, but a screw up in the posting of the video itself. Troopers had similar video/sound problem. This has happened a few times on Netflix when I've tried to watch a certain movie.

All I can say is this is probably the first BK show I'm actually going to enjoy since the early 90's. I love their production from TOP to BOTTOM. I'm not having much a problem with the faster Farandole tempos like others have mentioned here either. Good luck for a great season BK!

Sucks when that happens.... Oh well, hopefully they'll reload it and fix it. But glad U like BK this year. I think this is potentially the strongest corps since '06 and '07 and I believe if they tweak a little drill and clean like mad could be the best BK ever? The corps is doing really well and I love them being a :blink: Crowd Favorite :blink: which we've not been in the past!! GO BK

Wes P

I haven't typically been a huge fan of BK. But WOW this is by far my favorite show of the year. Maybe my favorite show of the last 5 years. What glorious, timeless music and what a rich brass sound. Thank you BK for bringing back the music into drumcorps!!!!