What are you looking forward to in the 2010 season?

the roof opened for part of quarters

Part of quarters? What's wrong with having the roof open the entire day? If I missed something and need to be corrected...

Anyway, I think coming into this season we're going to see even more intense competition. I say who I think is going to win, but it's not the only possibility because anything can happen. The seasons are more exciting when you've got 4 or even 5 shooting for the ring. I haven't been this excited since 2007.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smell of diesel in the lot

Getting that first goose bump moment at a live show

Fan Network!

Troop Chats with the fans, families and alums on show nights

Souvie shopping (I need new running shirts!)

Not waiting any more for the season to start!!!!!!!!

Dusting off those ear amps.

I need new t-shirts.

Excited to see if Troop can maintain/improve upon their tremendous momentum in the top 12.

90 brass + company fronts = goose pimples

Star Alumni

Seeing the blue stars live. I'm pretty hyped based on what ive seen so far.

Drinking many beers at the Omni in Indianapolis.

I want to see a Bluuuuuuuuuuuue Top 4:

Bluecoats

Blue Devils

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

:whistle::devil:

Part of quarters? What's wrong with having the roof open the entire day? If I missed something and need to be corrected...

Anyway, I think coming into this season we're going to see even more intense competition. I say who I think is going to win, but it's not the only possibility because anything can happen. The seasons are more exciting when you've got 4 or even 5 shooting for the ring. I haven't been this excited since 2007.

they are only going to open it up for the cinecast

I am a homer, 20 CONTRAS- the MADISON SCOUTS! SLAUGHTER on 10th ave., Rapsody in Blue, the tag ending on the field agian. Jim Mason involved in DCI agian. People underestimating the heart of a champion. How many rings does Jim have? Oh, and the STAR ALUM. show. 1 week, cant wait. Go MADISON SCOUTS!

I am a homer, 20 CONTRAS- the MADISON SCOUTS! SLAUGHTER on 10th ave., Rapsody in Blue, the tag ending on the field agian. Jim Mason involved in DCI agian. People underestimating the heart of a champion. How many rings does Jim have? Oh, and the STAR ALUM. show. 1 week, cant wait. Go MADISON SCOUTS!

I concur!