FirstBEAT "Pink Out"

Just a thought, maybe it was her son who asked her to not post it. His personal request. But who knows, I could be wrong.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you can just describe the uniforms in excruciating detail or get the police to make an artist's rendering.

does it really matter who asked....they asked so we should respect that!

Thanks for that. Let's let them get their feet wet guys...and let's enjoy the show as it reveals itself. You are right, we will ALL see it very soon!!!

Well, no offense, but it's kind of a ridiculous request. Pictures are going to get out regardless, and everyone with a FN subscription (and access to the site that shall not be named) will see it by tomorrow (hopefully).

yes, but drumlinemom will be able to to say..."it wasn't me that leaked any photos" when she was asked not to. Plus any pictures taken from the show will not be the same that were relased by the corps in the "fan photo"

yes, but drumlinemom will be able to to say..."it wasn't me that leaked any photos" when she was asked not to. Plus any pictures taken from the show will not be the same that were relased by the corps in the "fan photo"

Oh, I agree 100% that she should respect the request. I'm just saying that it's rather pointless to make that request in the first place because it will be leaked regardless.

Well, no offense, but it's kind of a ridiculous request. Pictures are going to get out regardless, and everyone with a FN subscription (and access to the site that shall not be named) will see it by tomorrow (hopefully).

Yeah, I was over at the Troopers message board earlier today and they are doing the same stuff. Even thought they have performed the show in public, (in uniform), twice in the last three days. No secret squirrel pics until after the 22nd? Go figure. (shrug)