Cavaliers in trouble early?

While I think the last show I saw from them on the FN was absolutely angrily well-performed, I agree with this statement to a point. There is still room in the season for Cavies to improve, but also still room for the other three to catch up to them. I don't think it's wise to get too far ahead of ourselves.

I'll tell you what though, I'm looking forward to seeing them live in a couple weeks. That show is MAAAAAAAAD TIGHT!!!

Well its not that we are getting far ahead of ourselves we are just thrilled because of the fact that The Cavaliers were behind these groups all season.. until now! Also there were comments like "they can't catch Crown this year" as you can read in this topic... but rather they were proven WRONG! I am proud of the fact that The Cavaliers are marching a great show.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cavaliers definitely aren't "in trouble" anymore. Currently sitting in second place, they've come a long way from the 8th place they dropped to midway through the season. From the videos I've seen so far, their show is incredible. I'll be seeing them and the other 'Elite 8' corps in Murfreesboro this Friday, and I'm so pumped.

But yes, they are in second, and are catching up to The Blue Devils quickly...THEY MIGHT WIN this year!

Well its not that we are getting far ahead of ourselves we are just thrilled because of the fact that The Cavaliers were behind these groups all season.. until now! Also there were comments like "they can't catch Crown this year" as you can read in this topic... but rather they were proven WRONG! I am proud of the fact that The Cavaliers are marching a great show.

I feel you, and I'm just as thrilled as you are. I'll be even more thrilled if Cadets catch up to them or at least knock out Crown and Bluecoats. But either way, I'm hoping either Cadets or Cavies Catch BD. Gonna be a hell of a ride though.

I feel you, and I'm just as thrilled as you are. I'll be even more thrilled if Cadets catch up to them or at least knock out Crown and Bluecoats. But either way, I'm hoping either Cadets or Cavies Catch BD. Gonna be a hell of a ride though.

Agreed, I think its VERY possible seeing that both Cavies and Cadets have done the impossible before and beat BD at championships.