Cavaliers in trouble early?

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shutup::thumbdown::thumbdown:

:tongue:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a PACKED show. very hard, and right now, you can tell. they'll make it look easier soon enough.

serious potential for this baby to grow.

I like it a lot...feels a lot like 03 to me throughout, but I like the music a lot better. really like the incorporation of the orzabal.

I've been saying watch out for the Green Team for awhile now.

Still getting a bit of a 95 feel from them this year.

I wasn't a huge fan at the beginning of the season, but now that everything has come together, WOW! These guys are really selling their show. If there was ever a pre-show that set the mood for a show, this is it. Harrison's Dream could use some work in the more chaotic sections, but what I love most about the show are the references back to Mad World. If their brass performance catches up to the visual program and percussion, they could really make things interesting at finals.

I've been saying watch out for the Green Team for awhile now.

Still getting a bit of a 95 feel from them this year.

the music captions are the key here...getting 4ths last night can't help.

the music captions are the key here...getting 4ths last night can't help.

Agreed....they way people are talking here you would have thought that they won by 4 points. They didn't

take a single music caption, and without the astronomical visual spreads given, they would have been in 4th.

With those music numbers, the other three have a strong chance at taking them, unless the visual inflation

continues......Not saying that they shouldn't have won visual, but I question some of the margins given........

GB

Agreed....they way people are talking here you would have thought that they won by 4 points. They didn't

take a single music caption, and without the astronomical visual spreads given, they would have been in 4th.

With those music numbers, the other three have a strong chance at taking them, unless the visual inflation

continues......Not saying that they shouldn't have won visual, but I question some of the margins given........

GB

While I think the last show I saw from them on the FN was absolutely angrily well-performed, I agree with this statement to a point. There is still room in the season for Cavies to improve, but also still room for the other three to catch up to them. I don't think it's wise to get too far ahead of ourselves.

I'll tell you what though, I'm looking forward to seeing them live in a couple weeks. That show is MAAAAAAAAD TIGHT!!!

Saw Green Team last night in San Antonio. Although I thought they'd be in 2nd to BlueCoats, they won the show.

Rumor has it they are putting on a new ending for the show tonight in Denton, and it's supposedly quite an amazing one! Wish I could see it!