Cavaliers in trouble early?

sarcastic comment about someone else's prognostication.

followed immediately by your own prognostication. sweet!

That was funny! :tongue:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slice it any way you want. They were third in a group of three....three out of four times...they came in LAST !

G

That's fine if you still want to use the arbitrary term "last." You can be "last" in your class, if it's at Harvard that's still pretty good. "Last" doesn't tell you anything unless you know out of how many; if you really want to argue this moot point of "last" then yes the Cavaliers got last place, everyone run.

I'm not even really a Cavies honk, more for BD actually, but it's incredibly annoying to throw around "in trouble" after less than one week into the season. I'll renew my comment about last year people saying BD was "in trouble" at their family day.

That's fine if you still want to use the arbitrary term "last." You can be "last" in your class, if it's at Harvard that's still pretty good. "Last" doesn't tell you anything unless you know out of how many; if you really want to argue this moot point of "last" then yes the Cavaliers got last place, everyone run.

I'm not even really a Cavies honk, more for BD actually, but it's incredibly annoying to throw around "in trouble" after less than one week into the season. I'll renew my comment about last year people saying BD was "in trouble" at their family day.

Seconded.

And how many shows do we have left this season...

Apparently since this thread has been opened, the season is about to end.

Apparently since this thread has been opened, the season is about to end.

We need a chicken little emoticon!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!

Geez, you guys.. three shows into the season so far and some of you have put a done stamp on the whole season.

It must be very boring in your world to know the end of every book before you read it.. as for me.. well, I kind of like letting the story get told.

Stef

Edited by ScribeToo

Geeeeez. Four pointed at the third show.

I predict the entire organization will fold before Dallas.

/sarcasm

CAVIES are a great corps and know how to adjust their show. Im confident they know what's working and what isn't. They really haven't

had any time to make changes with 5 shows in 3 days! Im sure they have a few full rehearsal days coming up and they will begin to work

their majic.