Carolina Crown MMX

Well that was quite lovely :tongue: I loved the visuals, especially playing with one hand :worthy: Oh and I saw Herbet! :smile::worthy::tongue:

So I saw the show "somewhere" as well... And I have to say that this is the first Crown show that I have not liked in years. Usually their shows grab me from the first viewing, but this one didn't even come close. granted, it's June. Granted there will be changes. But I'm not sure changes will help me like this show. It will be good, and they will clean, but honestly, I think they had a much stronger book and corps at this time last year. Honestly, I don't see them beating BD. I thin Cadets and Cavi's are THAT much worse this year. Just my opinion...

Edited by Newseditor44

After watching all 3 shows, I would say Crown easily has the most championship potential. The Cadets have the more "complete" show right now, but I am sure Crown will be my favorite by season's end. Really unimpressed with the Cavaliers, but that's neither here nor there since this is a Crown thread.

wow, crown's show is amazing

After seeing it last night, I agree.

There's championship potential there. Not much I didn't like, and a brass book that mostly steps on your throat (just like I like it). Need to see BD and a few others this week, but as long as they keep tweaking the visual difficulty as the season goes on, the bones are there for at least a chance* for gold.

*insert Crown show title joke here

Crown has a very good corps, however, enough of the rolling around on the ground though! They need to stop all the sitting and rolling on the ground and move more. That stuff was cool 3 years ago but it is getting old now, at least from my perspective.

Crown has a very good corps, however, enough of the rolling around on the ground though! They need to stop all the sitting and rolling on the ground and move more. That stuff was cool 3 years ago but it is getting old now, at least from my perspective.

I thought it was old three years ago - not glad to hear they are still doing it.

I agree I thought the same thing. Lame!

How do they win with not moving half the show?