The OFFICIAL 2010 Bluecoats Thread

Threw down again tonite...just fantastic. Bluecoats are simply locked in its gonna be a dog fight between Cavies and Bluecoats for 2nd.

Don't count them out of title contention. They're gaining on the Devils. Two weeks is a long, long time in drum corps.

The Massillon show is going to be EPIC. That crowd is going to be LOUD in that stadium. The corps should bring the house down AND win that show for the first time... EVER!

GO BLOOOOO!

Looking forward to Tuesday's show too. Paul Brown Tiger Stadium is one of my favorite stadiums for drum corps. The Bluecoats won the show last year so this should be two consecutive wins at the HOF show. Also they won the HOF show back in 1989 but I think the show was held at Fawcett Stadium (or maybe Perry HS?). Corps was awesome last night! Go Blooo!!!!

Edited by btracht

The Massillon show is going to be EPIC. That crowd is going to be LOUD in that stadium. The corps should bring the house down AND win that show for the first time... EVER!

Paul Brown Stadium is a GREAT place for drum corps. It is one of the LOUDEST stadiums I've ever been in (as for volume from the corps) and usually has a GREAT crowd.

I hope Tuesday night's crowd is ready to show the 2010 'Coats how proud we are of what they've accomplished already this year. It could be a very special night.

As Brian said, the Coats have won here before...including just a year ago. What I'm hoping for, and think may well happen, is they not only win the show, but break their HIGHEST DCI SCORE ever.

If I'm not mistaken a 94.5 would do that.

Paul Brown Stadium is a GREAT place for drum corps. It is one of the LOUDEST stadiums I've ever been in (as for volume from the corps) and usually has a GREAT crowd.

I hope Tuesday night's crowd is ready to show the 2010 'Coats how proud we are of what they've accomplished already this year. It could be a very special night.

As Brian said, the Coats have won here before...including just a year ago. What I'm hoping for, and think may well happen, is they not only win the show, but break their HIGHEST DCI SCORE ever.

If I'm not mistaken a 94.5 would do that.

This Ohio swing comes at the perfect point in the season: getting an opportunity to feed off another big crowd's energy these two nights can only help going into Indianapolis.

Breaking 94.5 is entirely within reason.