The OFFICIAL 2010 Bluecoats Thread

You all need to give each other a hug, and sing together " Were still not going to win" good luck next year. Green Shirts are loving the Blue Devils. Just enjoy the show you have, and hope you all dont end up in 6th agian. That would suck. You all have a great show, enjoy it.

.....Just enjoy the show you have, and hope you all dont end up in 6th agian....

:tongue: oK?

yeah I was there- so pumped- so awesome- great show and to beat a VERY STRONG Cavalier showing tonight says all the much more for this. I watched the coats work on the same 1 minute chunk of the show for hours today and it really paid off... Cavies were on fire tonight- they had a great show and had the crowd going nuts and all that-- that we went on before them and still came out 0.45 ahead of their strong showing means a lot. I hope the membership realizes that there's nowhere in the rulebook that says they can't take it all-- that this can't be the year to win. Why settle for Bronze or Silver when you've got the package to go all the way. My Dad (who is a notoriously tough DCI critic, not from experience, just from being brutally honest) said "wow- they're really good THIS year..." I was like... yeah Dad... thanks..

(hoping for no buzz kills this time from a certain tenor player FMM)

Excuse me DH? I may see them again on Tuesday and might just have to weigh in on my "new" opinion. Otherwise it'll be quarterfinals in the theater. I'm looking forward to this.

Blooooo!!!!!!

Seeing the show later TONIGHT in Atlanta!! Can. Not. Wait!!!!!!

As a alum, I cannot be prouder of our team. Just wow!!

I have seen and heard things about this show that blow my mind. The design is spot on, since they've had a drill designer that STAYS with them. The color guard looks great, the brass and drums are as rockin' as ever and I have no doubt they will turn some heads.

Feel free to share thoughts/comments/pictures/stories about how they melted your face with their sound.

Just wanna be the first one to say: "Called it".

Gonna repeat this quote again after finals.

You're welcome.