Clovis Cantina

If SCV is within 3 pts of BD I will be shocked...and thats purely based on how brilliant the Blue Devil show truly is.

I think the Blue Devils are in the 79 range all three days.

Also, I see a 1.25 pt spread between BDB and SCVC...

and while I'm at it, I want to welcome REVOLUTION to the West Coast! I look forward to seeing the show this weekend.

It looks like 2 of 3 shows for me.

Cali.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually see the spread between BD and SCV being closer than everyone on here is predicting. I agree with the point that BD's show will take a while for the judges to get and to start scoring, so I think their score will be lower than everyone is expecting. I don't see an 80, I'm seeing much closer to 75. And I'm seeing SCV somewhere in the high 73-low 74 range. I see BK and Troopers still being close, but a sizable margin in between them and Mandarins/PC. I think Mandarins will beat PC, but they will go back and forth all year.

In terms of Open class, I see BDB running away with it. SCVC will be hanging on for the first few shows, but from what I've seen, BDB will easily repeat. It will be nice to see Revolution out on the West Coast for a change.

I just want Troopers and BK to be scoring around where I think they should tonight. Enough of the depressed scores from earlier in the week.

I don't see the judges scoring either Pacific Crest of Mandarins in the 50s, so if they get scored in the low to mid 60s and Troop and BK are better (which I think they will be), then I'd bet they'll break 70, if only by a little. Of course that means SCV and BD will be very near 80, if not over :tongue:

Edited by chadwick

I just want Troopers and BK to be scoring around where I think they should tonight. Enough of the depressed scores from earlier in the week.

:tongue::devil::worthy::thumbup::thumbup::tongue::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Pinwiz for Pres..... That's all I'm gonna say!!

Wes P

I don't see the judges scoring either Pacific Crest of Mandarins in the 50s, so if they get scored in the low to mid 60s and Troop and BK are better (which I think they will be), then I'd bet they'll break 70, if only by a little. Of course that means SCV and BD will be very near 80, if not over :tongue:

[/quote

I am in agreement with what you're saying is likely to happen. I do think though that after watching fan network with Madison, GMen/seeing X-men live/and seeing video of BK that the Knights and Troop and Academy (which I don't think is in Clovis, but ih well, I mention them anyway) should be above 70 for sure. In fact I honestly think (honkness aside) BK should be in the 72 range right now honestly. If they're performing at least as good as they were from their exhibition show in Denver, they are really being low balled right now, but things end up evening out in the end, they always do!!

Wes P

BK '97 '98