Is it true?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barnum Festival may be canceled????

I read they did have some very severe weather. Talks about a tornado. Bridgeport is currently under a state of emergency. There have been reports of a few building collapses and power is out in many areas.

I hope its something that could be cleared before the weekend.

I read they did have some very severe weather. Talks about a tornado. Bridgeport is currently under a state of emergency. There have been reports of a few building collapses and power is out in many areas.

I hope its something that could be cleared before the weekend.

So far the Fireworks scheduled for tonight have been delayed ... nothing in the news about the show ... I don't think Kennedy Stadium or, the area around it, was affected by the storm ... I believe the Park City Pride is still rehearsing there tonight ... will post if I hear anything different ... the main damage was concentrated in a small area of downtown and the East End towards Stratford ...

Andy

We sent the tornadoes your way, sorry we apologize! No, seriously Ontario had a tornado outbreak, just hours after we had the earthquake.

Well the courthouse isn't closed from what I can tell and it's right across the street from the Holiday Inn so I'm not sure who has power and who doesn't yet.