Pioneer - Milwaukee, WI

Open Class

Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

Racine Scouts - Racine, WI

All-Age

Minnesota Brass - St. Paul, MN

Kilties - Racine, WI

Weather: High 86, Low 69, Rain Chance 30%

I'll be tweeting live from the show if anyone is interested. @davdrums About to set journey to Madison here within the hour. I have about a 2 1/2 hour drive from the north. It's already warm and humid out at 10am. Lets hope the weather holds.

Hopefully The Cadets will win their first show :) I know Scouts will get the home crowd going, like Cavies last night. Must be such a wonderful feeling!

I too hope the weather holds (breezy but sticky here in West Bend), headin' for Madison within the hour.

Woooo! This is gonna be a great show!

I too hope the weather holds (breezy but sticky here in West Bend), headin' for Madison within the hour.

Woooo! This is gonna be a great show!

Leaving in two hours myself. 40% chance of thunderstorms all day, 60% chance after 10pm.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findwe...eekday=Saturday

I will be there tonight for the show...and for the pre-show tailgate party at 6:00.

Can't wait to see the Scouts and all the other corps. I will try to write a review

after the show tonight or tomorrow. It looks like this is going to be a great season

for Drum Corps. :thumbup:

Pretty excited about this show. I hope Cavies will be able to break away and get a ahead of the Cadets tonight. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong against them, but I like the Cavaliers better and the Cadets is the first corps in their sights in my opinion. :thumbup:

Honestly I'd really rather see this one on the fan network than the California show.

• Like 1

Weather is still quite a bit away from here as of 2:00 PM. We got whallopped last night though. Very much looking forward to the show. We are leaving at 3, be at Middleton HS around 3:30. Want to check out practice, meet Chris Dally (new cook, Im there Sysco rep (Food), Check out drumlines, and partake in libations at the tailgate party. GET IT MADISON.............BYBO!

Edited by BlueByYou2000