Stillwater steakhouse

So, who's gonna be the first to say it...?

Yes, now I am really curious! What is it they say?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it soup yet?

And here I thought "it" was the warm welcome surprise of the Minnesota DOT that has been known to be awaiting the corps as they arrive!

haha, that was my first thought as well

I forgot about the relationship Blue Stars and IRondale share. This is the first I have been able to see a corps this year and the whole corps is working in sections. The omen of me just happening to be in the right place at the right time was overwhelming and I am choked up right now watching the brass blow my face off with a warm power chord. Wow.

Interesting, I didn't know about that relationship. Irondale was our arch nemesis back when I was in high school. They must still be a pretty good band!

Interesting, I didn't know about that relationship. Irondale was our arch nemesis back when I was in high school. They must still be a pretty good band!

if I remember correctly Blue Stars used to have at least one of their camps there every year. A fair amount of kids in BS were from Minnesota. I don't know if that is still the case.

if I remember correctly Blue Stars used to have at least one of their camps there every year. A fair amount of kids in BS were from Minnesota. I don't know if that is still the case.

From 04-07 i think almost all camps (aside from everydays, which were near la crosse until 07) were there. Move to indy started with everydays in 07, and camps for 08, iirc. And yeah, there were a good number of irondale (and other minneapolis, for that matter) kids there when i marched. Dont know how that is since the move to indy though.

Edited by AlexL