Pioneer 2010

You are really making me jealous. We won't be able to see Pioneer again until next week at Quarterfinals. Hope the kids get a little rest between now and then, they've had a rough week or so. Lots of shows, travel, bus problems and no sleep. How do they do it?

It's really nice to hear that the everyone is ok and practices are good.

GO PIONEER!!!!!

Ed:

The kids had an excellent practice....the best all season and they are staying overnight so they will certainly catch up on their sleep. It has been a rough week, but they figure it out and all with a smile!? Enjoy Quarterfinals......you will be very pleased what you see.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, does anybody know where Pioneer is staying in Indianapolis? Need the name and address, if possible. Thanks for your help.

Sorry Lance, will try to comply but under the circumstances it will be difficult. My apologies.

I'm in the process of cleaning up a lot from this thread.

Please folks, stop with the personal attacks and keep personal issues with each other out of the thread.

Thanks.

Successful Troll is Successful

Thanks Lance. I know I wanted to say a lot worse but knew that this had to be stopped before I went and got myself banned.

I think due to construction, their housing has been changed to:

Crispus Attucks Medical Magnet School

1140 West Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Street, Indianapolis, IN‎

414-327-2847

Call the corps office to confirm.

We are staying at Crispus Attucks High School.

St. Clair has been good to us so far... great people, food and rehearsals.

I've been with the corps for six years now, and while we may not be in the top tier competitively, I am grateful to be a part of this corps. Sure, I wouldn't mind if the corps was a little higher in the rankings, but as a teacher I agree with the mission of the corps.

Better Every Day!

We are staying at Crispus Attucks High School.

St. Clair has been good to us so far... great people, food and rehearsals.

I've been with the corps for six years now, and while we may not be in the top tier competitively, I am grateful to be a part of this corps. Sure, I wouldn't mind if the corps was a little higher in the rankings, but as a teacher I agree with the mission of the corps.

Better Every Day!

Amen!