BLUE STARS 2010!

And to people asking about the ending, yes, you will know where to look

......or will you..... :lol::thumbup:

Heh. :smile:

passed BAC

passed SCV

coming down the home stretch PLEASE BEAT PHANTOM PLEASE BEAT PHANTOM PLEASE BEAT PHANTOM PLEASE BEAT PHANTOM!!!

When did they beat SCV? I think it will happen this week for the first time. Phantom too.

When did they beat SCV? I think it will happen this week for the first time. Phantom too.

Agreed.

Prairie Sound person......

That's TAFL...as it shows on each of my posts.

A uniform DOES NOT make a drum corps !

Nobody said it did. He said he likes the playing and marching and doesn't like the uniforms. Which part of him liking the corps do you not understand?

(Actually, his statement referring to the unis was to call the corps "the Grey Stars," which technically doesn't indicate appreciation or distaste for the unis--just an observation on the color. It's easy to infer he doesn't like the color, though.)

If you and Sanzy are so upset because it doesnt "look" like the uniform that "you" know, then I feel sorry

for you......

I've not said a thing about what I think about it in this thread. I am also not upset at your inability to understand clearly-written posts.

I'll try this again: He likes the playing and marching, he just doesn't care for the unis. Which part of that don't you understand?

Not liking the uniform is not a rip on the corps or its members. It's a personal aesthetic judgement regarding that specific uniform.

SO MUCH MORE TO DRUM CORPS THEN A UNIFORM..........

He didn't say any different. I didn't say any different. Why do you keep trying to argue a point nobody has tried to make?

Once you hear the music to this show you will understand that the staff and those show designers realized that

a "darker" look was needed. Maybe once you've seen the show... so please, until then, plesae hold your comments

to yourself, and wait unitl you have visual proof that the directional team has moved thsi corps forward and in a correct look.

If it helps................ close your eyes and think 1980 !!!

One more time: He likes the corps. He likes the marching and playing. He doesn't like the uniforms.

That's perfectly OK. He doesn't have to like the uniforms to enjoy the show. He's free to enjoy as much or as little as he chooses. He's also free to post his opinion here, the same as anybody else.

You're free to post your opinion, too. What's not cricket is for you to try to put words in other peoples' mouths and claim they've said things they haven't.

It's particularly troublesome when he posted in support of the corps and you tried to stir #### up by putting words in his mouth. Why are you trying to start fights with folks who are voicing support for the corps?

Is it more than a coincidence that the two most entertaining corps this season are from Wisconsin? Maybe it's in the beer? Or the cheese? PREDICTION: Blue Stars finish 6th on Saturday night! And Madison finishes 7th! That would be fair! Go Stars and Scouts! :tongue: