Lynn Mass State Penitentiary Bean Pot Show Down!

...but they've been a little surprised over the crowd reaction to them during the shows.

They are definitely looking forward to the Bristol parade!!

Interesting...how so?

And the Bristol parade always brings back great memories--what a fun day!

Now tell me again....what does it feel like to lose one of these DCI events? :thumbdown:

Oh yeah....08 Finals.............####!! :thumbup:

Interesting...how so?

And the Bristol parade always brings back great memories--what a fun day!

I'm guessing they are used to the crowd repsponding to impacts with cheers or standing O's and they aren't seeing it this year. The only show I've seen live was the Chesapeake show with the "3 C's". I felt like the crowd responded well to all three corps....guess they get a different perspective from the field.

After Chambersburg, Pa. I'm taking a couple of days off to recoup. Then I'm headed out west! I might bring my tweet machine...

After Chambersburg, Pa. I'm taking a couple of days off to recoup. Then I'm headed out west! I might bring my tweet machine...

Fred, you must have thumbs like Arnold! :thumbdown:

I'm guessing they are used to the crowd repsponding to impacts with cheers or standing O's and they aren't seeing it this year. The only show I've seen live was the Chesapeake show with the "3 C's". I felt like the crowd responded well to all three corps....guess they get a different perspective from the field.

It makes sense. It's a different kind of show from Crown than fans are expecting, I think.

They did Finis, which was just full of in your face excitement, and then 2009, which was very similar.

This year still has that excitement, but it's a much more refined, mature excitement. My opinion, at least.

Your tweets have been wonderful, Fred. Thank you so much for doing it. Get some rest and then get back out there and have some more fun! :thumbdown:

Fred, you must have thumbs like Arnold! :thumbdown:

I've seen Blue Devils in June. I know how good Devils are this year. It's going to be a great season of drum corps and some really close competition with Devils, Crown, Cadets, Bluecoats and who knows?