Lynn Mass State Penitentiary Bean Pot Show Down!

Anyone know if Crown's center snare was out again tonight? Crown dropped to third in percussion the other night when she was out and jumped back to first when she returned.

Good, cuz I bet it ain't gunna happen again.

Wow that was harsh :thumbdown:

two nights ago or last night(nights are starting to blend together)someone posted something saying the guard was holding them back.yet there visual score is always good.

just did a search and couldnt find it (and that would have caught my attention for obvious reasons).

Good, cuz I bet it ain't gunna happen again.

LMAO Well, you would know, wouldn't you? The funniest thing about this post is that, earlier in this thread, you chided someone for their "impartial" comments. As if you're any more impartial. What a joke.

Considering we're just barely into July, anything could happen between now and Finals.

just did a search and couldnt find it (and that would have caught my attention for obvious reasons).

I was going to look for it but could sidetracked on addictinggames.com o well :thumbdown:

LMAO Well, you would know, wouldn't you? The funniest thing about this post is that, earlier in this thread, you chided someone for their "impartial" comments. As if you're any more impartial. What a joke.

Considering we're just barely into July, anything could happen between now and Finals.

What does impartiality have to do with this point? All I said was "I *BET* it won't happen again." That means there's a slight risk I might be wrong, but I'd be willing to put money it.

Man, DCP is all touchy-touchy during the summer...