Incomplete Shows

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less show results in less points: the foundation of competition. So simple, even a caveman can understand it.

And again I ask what corps this season came out incomplete but benefited because of less music/drill? It's not like Colts came out incomplete, beat Cavaliers, finished the closer, and then went back down in placement/points. I think it's a misnomer that incomplete show = higher score/placement. If a show meets the requirements for minimum time, then a judge can't arbitrarily dock points/penalize because the closer isn't on the field. I think generally incomplete shows (and that also includes shows that are missing body movement, choreography, or generally have a bare-bones/skeletal show) don't receive maximum credit.

I can't wait for the moment this thread dies. Seriously, it stopped being productive discussion days ago.

Achieved my goal. Got 10k views :)

At least a couple must've been a corps director. I can imagine at least two corps directors saw this thread based on certain responders.

My message was sent, assumed read. The counter arguments and attacks...well...just made the thread bigger to read.

Achieved my goal. Got 10k views :)

At least a couple must've been a corps director. I can imagine at least two corps directors saw this thread based on certain responders.

My message was sent, assumed read. The counter arguments and attacks...well...just made the thread bigger to read.

Yeah; I can TOTALLY see a corps director telling his staff that next year they must complete their show by June 25 because SOME armchair directors on a DCP thread don't approve. :tongue:

Yeah; I can TOTALLY see a corps director telling his staff that next year they must complete their show by June 25 because SOME armchair directors on a DCP thread don't approve. :tongue:

Hopkins: No, you don't understand. The thread had 10,000 views.

Gino: And...?

Hop: IT HAD 10,000 VIEWS!! We have no choice now! We have to finish the show before the season starts.

Gino: ...

Gino: ... 10,000 views??

Hop: 10,000 VIEWS!!!!