OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

Wow, a triumphant fanfare piece as the corps come onto the field en masse. You mean, no Lady Gaga????

Come on DCI. I want a refund.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. They move them around so easily. They must be on serious wheels or they are extremely lite.

Actually, they are about 40 lbs to move around and the kids have been working all spring training to get in shape to move them. Just one more layer that most people don't think about. They are VERY heavy and the split second timing they have with running back, throwing the horn on them, moving in time to a spot , yanking the horn back off, getting in spot and playing intricate music is completely unnoticed by most fans....

This is the quickest assembly of the retreat ever. Nice. I'd enjoy a cadence though.

overall all the corps did a good job today, Madison is starting to clean up.....I just wished I heard my high voices in their show seems too middle/low brass (guess i'm comparing it to hay day scouts)

I very much agree. I wonder how the hornline numbers had to change with 20 tubas. I do want more sop voice.

I am digging the retreat thing. It's been a long while since they did this at shows.

Why not have a LIVE drum cadence to bring them on though. This canned music is lame.