OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

Cavaliers 4 pointed Cadets early on in 2005 as well.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question out of curiosity...have Bluecoats ever been this dominant? Well...consistanly beating a top 3 corps. (not trying to start a hate fest I'm honestly just wondering)

You have no idea what they're booing. Could be the score. Could be the spread. If they hated the show that much, why wait till retreat? Why not just throw rotten tomatoes when they take the field?

Wierd...On MY Fan Network feed, no one was booing. I heard major BLUUUUUUU-ing for the Bluecoats when they were announced. Then I heard cheers when BD was announced in 1st.

Maybe I am hearing things...Maybe I imagined it...

Let them hope that their favorite corps' show wins. There is nothing wrong with that.

These kinds of posts don't help BD's cause on these forums.

BD's cause ??? These forums ?? Reality check...yeah its fun here, but it has no bearing on out there ! LOL

G

Remember in 2002, Cavaliers came out and destroyed the field every show, but the next day,everyone scrambled to come up with a scenario on how they would get beat...and it never happened ???

Remember in 2005, Cadets came out and destroyed the field every show, but the next day, everyone scrambled to come up with a scenario on how they would get beat....and it never happened ???

Think about tonight, how BD won by almost two points and are undefeated and tomorrow....everyone will scramble to come up with a scenario on how the rest of the pack can and will catch BD.......

LOL

G

Uh, the 2005 Cadets didn't destroy anybody until Quarterfinals

2002 Cavies, yes...and I can't believe you didn't mention last year's Blue Devils

Wierd...On MY Fan Network feed, no one was booing. I heard major BLUUUUUUU-ing for the Bluecoats when they were announced. Then I heard cheers when BD was announced in 1st.

Maybe I am hearing things...Maybe I imagined it...

Maybe we're in the 5th level of our dreams and someone implanted an inception of people applauding..... :unhappy:

WAKE ME UP LEO!

Cavaliers 4 pointed Cadets early on in 2005 as well.

my point, with the flawed intro still stands...wait til all the cavie fans give us their theories on how they will overtake BD tomorrow, forgetting that they first have to overtake 'coats, and hold off Crown and Cadets

G

One question out of curiosity...have Bluecoats ever been this dominant? Well...consistanly beating a top 3 corps. (not trying to start a hate fest I'm honestly just wondering)

I recall them with a few big wins in ?2007?. I don't recall them ever being this consistent in beating nearly everyone.

Go BLUUUUUUUU!!