Kalamazoo Kazoo Kazoo

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naperville and then 4 days off. Timing couldn't be better.

Yeah no kidding! I feel SOOOO much better with a win here with a pretty dirty outing and noticeably cleaner bluecoats show, especially with a week of rehearsals ahead :)

Here's hoping to a great showing in Minneapolis!!!

Yeah no kidding! I feel SOOOO much better with a win here with a pretty dirty outing and noticeably cleaner bluecoats show, especially with a week of rehearsals ahead :)

I thought Bluecoats had a ton of dirt. They aren't out of the picture yet.......

Edited by LincolnV

Scouts percussion scores took a bit of a dive...need a bit of work it looks like.

True. They will get that snare line situation figured out. I am sure it sucks right now but it'll happen.

Could be a rough few days for that entire percussion section. Most assuredly, those snares are going to get a serious work out.

Scouts percussion scores took a bit of a dive...need a bit of work it looks like.

I noticed that as well. Spirit and Crossmen both beat Madison Scouts in Percussion tonite.

Edited by BRASSO

Could be a rough few days for that entire percussion section. Most assuredly, those snares are going to get a serious work out.

That is for sure. They have time, but like you said they are going to have to work pretty hard for it.