The Minneapolis Mash-Up

Crossmen - Bummer, I missed them! I stepped out for dinner and came back after the show had resumed, apparently.

Madison - Very old-school feel to their show, which isn't really to my liking, but the crowd seems to be eating them up. The guard seems almost non-existent to me. My focus is continually going to the whites in the uniform tops (aussies/gauntlets) - I've barely noticed the guard. Also, looks like Madison is down two tubas to 18. But still powerful.

All I could think of during Madison's show was Phantom performing Rhapsody in Blue in 2005...

OK, Madison, that was a fabulous performance! The guard is light years ahead of where it's been the past couple of years, and I just love this whole show! Old school . . . but updated, with lots of energy. Can't wait to see 'em in Erie!

Yes I was and I miss that show, especially the guard with those ridiculously huge semicircle flags.

Saw that show in Denver I believe. It was AWESOME! :ph34r:

Very enjoyable show for Madison but wish they did more with the guard. Glad they are going back to their roots and hope that trend continues.

Gotta love the Scouts.

Cali.