Wichita Watering Hole

I saw Bluecoats last night in West Des Moines and while I like their show, I think that they will peak in the next week or so and the others will catch and pass them. It has happened to them several times before and I don't think their show has that much farther to take them. I wish them the very best as I do all the corps.

Ah didn't know that but the spread would have been a smaller spread than the .6 the ensemble judge had that night.

Possibly.... who knows. I know Crown lost to Cadets and SCV at this time last year, so I know there is alot of season left for both of these corps. I just hope this competition is driving them both to get better and better. Like I said, if Crown can't do it in Indy, Coats have my vote. Anything but the same old same old.

No NEED to worry !!!!!! Blue Stars are just getting their goods going now !!!

Still believe the difficulty of this show -vs- the others mentioned is by far WAY above those other corps !!!!

IMHO

WAY?? above??no...I say 5 - 8 tenths above......far from "Way"

Scouts are'a comin' for you !

G

I saw Bluecoats last night in West Des Moines and while I like their show, I think that they will peak in the next week or so and the others will catch and pass them. It has happened to them several times before and I don't think their show has that much farther to take them. I wish them the very best as I do all the corps.

hmm....couldnt you say that about Crown happening as we type??

I was also at this show, and would agree with you, and would say its the same story with BK. I really enjoy both shows musically though, especially BK, who are one of my favorites musically this year.

Sorry, I dont. I see bluecoats making a turn tonight as both seasons take on new directions. Crown is good, real good, but they didnt expect the rest of the field to be this good, Im sure...dont see Crown in the top 2 this year.

G

Yep. It is about the time of the season that most begin to count Crown out. It always makes what happens for Crown at the end of the season that much more magical.

Troop are 2.5 behind Glassmen.

CLEAN, TROOP, CLEAN! WORK THAT SHOW.

Unfortunately, Glassmen are a little behind The Academy...

hmm....couldnt you say that about Crown happening as we type??

i said it weeks ago.

What cracks me up is the people saying BD peaked whe they got the 88 and went down :thumbup:

The entire ending is changing.