Showdown in SA-Town

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spirit. Great effects from pit. I never knew forging an icon could be so demented x). Theme is clearly established, and I love the source music to this show. This can definitely be a memorable show. Super cool

muted feature. They actually interacted with their chain link props! Brass is strongest element, while drill forms can be weaker than their playing. Very surprised. Great show, spirit!!

Realizing the inadvisability of me sticking my nose in here, I'll do so anyway. :) I think you're missing the subtlety of Cathy G's response, which was snarky but pretty comical. (Or maybe I'm giving her too much credit.) You must admit that you're a bit ubiquitous with your policing of all things BD unfriendly, Plan9. You can see from my sig line that I don't get on DCP all that often, but even I see that. I thought it kind of funny that she bumped your unsolicited sheriffing back to you and turned it up a notch.

Ah, the allures of DCP! It does make me smile.

Always glad to entertain. If you'll excuse me, I need to go get my badge! :tongue:

GO CROWN!

lol sorry im bored and frustrated i cant watch this show :tongue:

You and me both!!! Crown had better bring their "A" game tonite. They will have to with the other C's there ('Coats, Cadets, & Cavies). GO CROWN!!!

Well when we actually had a feed to watch I hung out on the AIM chat room (listening to Lance unshackle his DCP persona and let loose -- quite entertaining :-)

Oh wow. Maybe I need to download AOL. I would LOVE to see how Lance is outside of DCP.