Denton, TX

Tonight is the wrap up of the Texas tour here in Denton. The Cavaliers and Ryan HS Band sponsor this show at a great venue in C H Collins stadium. If ticket presales are any indication, we look for a large crowd but there is plenty of room at this facility for a big walk up gate. If you have not been here before do yourself a favor and check it out. Plus the fight at the top with the Cavaliers, Cadets and Crown will make for some great drama. Add on Madison, Blue Stars, Crossmen and the Open Class of Velvet Knights, Forte, Revolution, Music City and Vigilante and that is a very strong line up. Plenty of great seats remain and we hope to see ya"ll tonight. Call 630 362 2703 for tickets or www.cavaliers.org.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cadets had a bad night against Cavies in Dallas, but came back stronger the next night in Houston. I hope after their bad night against Caves, Crown, and Bluecoats last night, they'll again shake out those nerves and give us a better showing tonight.

I have a question for ya'll... And it really goes towards people that don't live in Texas. Me and a friend were talking about which show was the major fan favorite this year. So of course I said The Cavaliers. He said only in Texas they are a fan favorite. So I guess my question is... Did it have you up on your feet cheering? Or did it just do nothing for ya?

Thanks I know its a random question but I just need some clarification..

I have a question for ya'll... And it really goes towards people that don't live in Texas. Me and a friend were talking about which show was the major fan favorite this year. So of course I said The Cavaliers. He said only in Texas they are a fan favorite. So I guess my question is... Did it have you up on your feet cheering? Or did it just do nothing for ya?

I'm from Texas with a kid in another corps, but I'll answer this. No, its not a Texas thing, truly a fan favorite show. I also saw them in Akron and Kalamazoo and they were a fan favorite there, too.....well maybe behind Bluecoats in Akron with their "home crowd".

I think the answer is you are both right. The Cavaliers are favorites in Texas every year no matter what they put out there BUT this year's show has turned into a crowd favorite in any region.

Who's going to the show? I am!

Planning on making the trip down from central OK.

Any recommended local eatery near the stadium? Interested in something local, otherwise we'll make a pit stop at the Texas stop sign...