Sorry but no one will catch BD

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what is interesting about this thread is that everyone thinks its ONLY the Cavies that have the shot to beat BD...

The spread between 1 and 2 is 2.5 points (ish) but 2-5 is what, a point?

2 weeks ago people were saying Cava-who? Talking about 7-8th place?

I just can't see how everyone is ruling out every single corps since the Cavies have moved on up. Not saying the Cavies can't do it, but how quickly we all rule out everyone else.

I think what is interesting about this thread is that everyone thinks its ONLY the Cavies that have the shot to beat BD...

The spread between 1 and 2 is 2.5 points (ish) but 2-5 is what, a point?

2 weeks ago people were saying Cava-who? Talking about 7-8th place?

I just can't see how everyone is ruling out every single corps since the Cavies have moved on up. Not saying the Cavies can't do it, but how quickly we all rule out everyone else.

You just answered your own question. 2-5 is wide open. Cavies have moved to the flavor of the week, "who can challenge BD", but none are within almost 2 points of BD and haven't been all season.

Just because one of them takes the lead in the race for 2nd gives no indication yet that they can challenge BD for the title. Two completely different scenarios...

Lol, don't you mean "HELLA" cool? Isn't that what you guys say in Cali? I forgot how much I hated that word too lol...

Not here in SoCal! That's NorCal lingo!

But if you give it a try, it's not that bad of a word! :satisfied:

My favorite Cali term ever.... WEAK SAUCE!!! :satisfied::blink:

You just answered your own question. 2-5 is wide open. Cavies have moved to the flavor of the week, "who can challenge BD", but none are within almost 2 points of BD and haven't been all season.

Just because one of them takes the lead in the race for 2nd gives no indication yet that they can challenge BD for the title. Two completely different scenarios...

So... Phantom Regiment being 4th most of the time in 2008 meant that they didn't have a shot?

gotta love it when people aren't around for years, and then come by just to pile on with the bd hate.

talk about a done deal.

same as it ever was. if it were the Cadets or Cavies dominating, it would still look like this.