1995 all over Again

From a scoring/placement perspective, it looks eerily similar to 1995. If you recall BD came off an undefeated season in 94 and undefeated in 95 until the Cavies knocked them off at the quarterfinals. Cavies show is coming together and from Tweets from Mac, still more changes to come. BD peaking right now. Like in 95, BD's show wasn't a fan favorite. Looks like it may happen again. Your thoughts. Do you think it can happen again?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a scoring/placement perspective, it looks eerily similar to 1995. If you recall BD came off an undefeated season in 94 and undefeated in 95 until the Cavies knocked them off at the quarterfinals. Cavies show is coming together and from Tweets from Mac, still more changes to come. BD peaking right now. Like in 95, BD's show wasn't a fan favorite. Looks like it may happen again. Your thoughts. Do you think it can happen again?

this has been beat to death.. :thumbup::tongue::thumbup:

i think BD 95 was more liked than this year

i think BD 95 was more liked than this year

Yeah but as last year has taught many of us, it doesn't really matter too much if the show is liked too much.

Agreed but so can BD

The Cavaliers would have to get over their brass score weakness in order for that to happen. I don't see it happening. The Blue Devils don't seem to have much weakness in comparison to the other shows out there.

Edited by Danpod