Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go BLOOOOOO!!!!!!

Great show tonight!

And secretly, BD's staff designed the show to do this exact thing to DCP. They are trying to bring it down! :worthy:

Psh. DCP has done far worse.

Recaps are up

I figured whether I gave permission or not I was getting flamed. This is actually the first time I've been let down by a BD show. The Blue Devils were the first drum corps I ever saw and maybe those two factors combined is why I'm so frustrated at this show. I just think this is one of the least coherent, least entertaining shows I've seen and it's coming from one of my favorite corps.

Fair enough. My comment about flaming was directed at the "worst ever" kind of comment. I had to watch this show about 5 times before i really enjoyed it. But, I did get to see it at ground level, and it blew me away. I also have their summer CD (has Eternal Father on it) and have gotten to even like the music. But, it would be silly of me not to understand that this music is not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

Congrats to BLOOOOO and Cavies for entering the 93 Zone and CC for keepin it tight.

Oh yes, GO BD! :worthy:

Forgot to mention my Cadets...still love that show!

Edited by Plan9

Definately stiff competition in brass this year, and I think BD more than most knows what you're saying in bold!

Tonight will tell how brass and percussion fair among the big boys. PR percussion is sick and coats and CC are both Ott material.

By the way, why don't we break out the old "neg-o-meter" and count the negitive posts on BD vs all other corps put together. I think we smoked the competition. This is the reassurance that all is right in our heaven....they hate us!!!!! We're going to Disney World!!!!! :worthy:

So, what's your point? If people dislike BD so much that should tell you something. It goes back to that old saying "if your neighbor has a problem with you, maybe it's your neighbor. If your whole neighborhood has a problem with you, it's probably you."

FWIW, your post come across as so arrogant, condescending, and boastful that I am willing to bet that plenty of people on here aren't as sick of the blue devils as much as they are of you.... I know i am.