Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen again.

I would rather not. It's the 5th or 6th time I've heard/seen this show and it will be the last time until I'm in LOS on the 14th. It's two minutes of "Oh yeah!" followed by 9-10 minutes of bleep boop blop WAAAAAA.

95.3 for BD and they got smoked in Percussion! Last 2 weeks are going to be quite a ride!

The gap between Bloo and the Cavis got BIGGER tonight. Look out. I personally hope that trend reverses, but in either case, the gap to BD tightens ever so slightly. . . I think the Cadets got screwed by their pre-intermission placement, but we will see if that's the case tomorrow night.

Surprised no one posted:

1 Blue Devils 95.300

2 Bluecoats 93.550

3 The Cavaliers 93.100

4 Carolina Crown 92.350

5 The Cadets 90.900

6 Santa Clara Vanguard 88.750

7 Phantom Regiment 88.500

8 Boston Crusaders 84.950

Open Class

1 Music City 76.400

From the recaps, it looks like BD continues to be completely blowing everyone away in the visual captions, while music remains the weakest spot (GE Music has been the chink in the armor all year, but man, the drum score tonight was brutal)

So, what's your point? If people dislike BD so much that should tell you something. It goes back to that old saying "if your neighbor has a problem with you, maybe it's your neighbor. If your whole neighborhood has a problem with you, it's probably you."

FWIW, your post come across as so arrogant, condescending, and boastful that I am willing to bet that plenty of people on here aren't as sick of the blue devils as much as they are of you.... I know i am.

Uh oh....Got that "crowd" thing goin' for you do ya...I thought we fixed all that.

And by the way, you are taking this waaaaay too serious.