How do you feel?

That's true that's why I'm asking for peoples opnions on the matter. How do you feel about seeing guys in full blown dresses? One guy wearing a dress got his rifle caught in it when he didn't catch it properly. It became a distraction in more ways then one. :worthy:

i think thats also an example of a sesigner not thinking ahead , wanting what they want and not considering if the fabric will just be in the way. Ive seen it so many times. a dress as a dress with no meaning. UGHHHHHHHHHH sounds like some fashinista wanna be designer..lol

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think thats also an example of a sesigner not thinking ahead , wanting what they want and not considering if the fabric will just be in the way. Ive seen it so many times. a dress as a dress with no meaning. UGHHHHHHHHHH sounds like some fashinista wanna be designer..lol

I think you're right! :) :worthy:

I'm not going to point any fingers because there were a few...because I'm not here to flame or degrade anyone, I'm just here to bring this up because it needs to be addressed. IMO

Kilts are one thing...Dresses are completely another act. I just think something else could be desgined more effectively... The kids sitting behind me in Hattiesburg all gasped with me when they saw what we saw on the field. It's a little too much.

I don't care for it much but you are talking Mississippi too right? I don't care much for the deep south either but I take a deep breath and say, yes they are "real America too".

no need to pigeonhole regions about bigotry. there's plenty to go around.

i would hope that most decent people don't let costumes in marching bands get them too riled up, no matter where they live.