Allentown

This is all going over my head. Can someone explain what exactly she did wrong. I keep reading about the comparison between PR and SCV. But didn't PR get a higher overall score tonight?

as far as Regiment's concerned, she gave them a score that was 0.5 less than what they had scored 3 days before tonight's show. that includes two rehearsal days of cleaning.

for SCV, they went up 1.1 in the same amount of time.

coincidence?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you EXPAND the GE captions. It's a double panel and the initial recap only shows the 2 judges averages. It's at the top left corner of the recap.

Okay thanks

Now that I really look at it ........ Friday night wasn't much better. Crowns vs. Blue Stars really sticks out. Major disagreement there.

Carolina Crown

9.00 9.00 18.00 ............. 9.30 9.50 18.80 (0.8 difference)

Blue Stars

9.20 9.10 18.30 ............ 9.10 8.70 17.80 (0.5 difference)

In the case of Crown, one judge is saying their a Contender when the other is saying "Welcome to the bottom end basement of Box 5 ... good luck in 5-7th place at finals"

Now that I really look at it ........ Friday night wasn't much better. Crowns vs. Blue Stars really sticks out. Major disagreement there.

Carolina Crown

9.00 9.00 18.00 ............. 9.30 9.50 18.80 (0.8 difference)

Blue Stars

9.20 9.10 18.30 ............ 9.10 8.70 17.80 (0.5 difference)

In the case of Crown, one judge is saying their a Contender when the other is saying "Welcome to the bottom end basement of Box 5 ... good luck in 5-7th place at finals"

OOPS pardon me .......... that's an even bigger discrepancy because Czapinski had BS ahead of Crown by .3 when Costanza had Crown ahead by a full point. (1.3) total variance. YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Ok,someone needs to draft a well worded online petition and send it around for people who are against "her(M.C.),with the descrepencies included,& forward it to DCI. Nothing may come of it but we let it be known!

Ok,someone needs to draft a well worded online petition and send it around for people who are against "her(M.C.),with the descrepencies included,& forward it to DCI. Nothing may come of it but we let it be known!

as far as Regiment's concerned, she gave them a score that was 0.5 less than what they had scored 3 days before tonight's show. that includes two rehearsal days of cleaning.

for SCV, they went up 1.1 in the same amount of time.

coincidence?

I know you are focused on your corps being unfairly scored, but is it so difficult to accept that maybe SCV earned that increase in their score?? If I am not mistaken, SCV added a little somethin' somethin' to their ending tonight..... maybe that had an effect?? Then again, I am of the mindset that Vanguard hasn't been getting enough credit by the judges of late. So...... there you go.......

Anyway..... go SCV!! And good luck to all these amazing corps as they enter this final week of the season!!

I know you are focused on your corps being unfairly scored, but is it so difficult to accept that maybe SCV earned that increase in their score?? If I am not mistaken, SCV added a little somethin' somethin' to their ending tonight..... maybe that had an effect?? Then again, I am of the mindset that Vanguard hasn't been getting enough credit by the judges of late. So...... there you go.......

Anyway..... go SCV!! And good luck to all these amazing corps as they enter this final week of the season!!

i just threw SCV's score differential for comparison's sake. one would think that in the same amount of time they'd both increase some over their previous show's score.

OOPS pardon me .......... that's an even bigger discrepancy because Czapinski had BS ahead of Crown by .3 when Costanza had Crown ahead by a full point. (1.3) total variance. YIKES!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how that happened... Judges are confusing!

Vanguard hasn't been getting enough credit from the judges or joe six-pack.