Does it suck

Wait, what? No more Blue Devils? Should I be on the lookout for BL(ue)AST! ?

No, they and the rest of the G-7 will be forming their own circuit, after DCI board refuses to agree to their proposal. The pathway is clearly documented in their proposal. So....there will still be a Blue Devils, they'll still be performing, just not with DCI. But you knew that, right?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you cite 2008. Does anyone remember 1988? Blue Devils dominated. DOMINATED, that season. Who thought they could be beaten? Yet there they were, in third place, at Finals night.

Yes, it sucks.

Already knowing who the winner is will definitely make DCI Finals anti-climactic.

Sure, things can change between now and then, but I think there's only a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000 chance of that happening.

No, they and the rest of the G-7 will be forming their own circuit, after DCI board refuses to agree to their proposal. The pathway is clearly documented in their proposal. So....there will still be a Blue Devils, they'll still be performing, just not with DCI. But you knew that, right?

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

No crystal ball needed. I just read the proposal, it's all in there.

Cavaliers tonight finished just 1.55 back of the Blue Devils. Bluecoats have been outscoring the Cavaliers all year. It's not over until it's over.

Cavaliers tonight finished just 1.55 back of the Blue Devils. Bluecoats have been outscoring the Cavaliers all year. It's not over until it's over.

I believe we need more of this sort of reinforcement.

And it's an attitude to which I certainly subscribe...........I was one of those seriously pulling the banner for Crown to take it all this year. Regardless......if the Blue Devis win, I will applaud them as a proud alumnus.....if someone else overtakes them, I will applaud THEM for achievving the supposedly "unachievable".

YES and I'm hoping it makes things more and more interesting for the last week.