Judges being in shape.

I actually offered my services as a personal trainer to the judging panel last year free of charge...no takers. :thumbup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember someone I know telling me that some judges during the 1987 Season would do like a "Warm Up" before Garfield hit the field. So many places a Judge could get nailed in that drill..very much one had to be on their toes at all times.

At the risk of some "grenades" being thrown my way -- the only reason Garfield Cadets drum line popped a perfect 20 in 87 was because field perc judge was not in shape, and spent the final 5 mins of their show parked on the front sideline for the most part.

I've listened to the audio several times over the past two decades. Too much dirt from the battery in spots to be "perfect." Just sayin...

:tongue:

I actually offered my services as a personal trainer to the judging panel last year free of charge...no takers. :worthy:

Hell, I'll offer mine too if it can get them to get out of the #### way and stop tripping up members. :tongue:

At the risk of some "grenades" being thrown my way -- the only reason Garfield Cadets drum line popped a perfect 20 in 87 was because field perc judge was not in shape, and spent the final 5 mins of their show parked on the front sideline for the most part.

I've listened to the audio several times over the past two decades. Too much dirt from the battery in spots to be "perfect." Just sayin...

Here's one grenade...

..if that's the case, then everyone else must have been dirty as ####...

...just sayin...

Not to mention the exposed pit/battery phase.

They wouldn't have to be in better shape to sit in the pressbox where they belong. But perhaps that is a separate point. :tongue:

far too much gets lost, especially in echo chambers by removing judges from the field

far too much gets lost, especially in echo chambers by removing judges from the field

Agreed.