DCP Presents Live Coverage from DCA Championships

The answer to your question was in my previous post.

Not quite what I meant John....I was wondering if there were any changes in the licensing requirements compared to previous years...it's still the same activity being shown.

Also, for the record, Sam ... the "price of the streaming broadcast" has been FREE / ZERO / nada in the past - so I'm not sure what you're trying to say about the value of watching Charlie on the field.[

It's not about price John...I've been instructed by Charlie....he's NOT exactly the most reserved person out there....fun to watch.

MOST people get the "worth the price of admission" reference...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the live coverage since I will not be able to attend fr the second year in a row.

It's still a fun time. Would be cool, when DCA gets the live feed thing going inthe future to have feeds from shows starting in August. Heck I'd even squirl some money away to pay for a viewing fee. :tongue:

FYI: Those of you who are not familiar with Kevin Gamin (a.k.a. "Gadget") His "Play-by-Play" of all Drum Corps' activities is unparralled. His knowledge of both Senior (all age) and Junior (DCI) and refference to shows and repetoir's is really something for the history books.

How he does it...? Don't know. But his commentaries and observations are...PRICELESS!!

If you can't be there...........follow along with Kevin Gamin. It's uncanny. Just sayin..........

Oh ya........He's also a Hell of a good Bari player on his 2 valve King.

Edited by melligene

In a Spaceman Spiff uni!!!

Lost me on that comment Dude/ Dudette. Just trying to give Kevin some well deserverd Acolades that he does at his own expense. (Probably gets free tickets though). Ever see his belt..? Gadget...? Get it..? Just sayin............. :tongue:

Lost me on that comment Dude/ Dudette. Just trying to give Kevin some well deserverd Acolades that he does at his own expense. (Probably gets free tickets though). Ever see his belt..? Gadget...? Get it..? Just sayin............. :tongue:

Oh I get it.....but I also remember the uni he wore in 92-93!! :thumbup:

In a Spaceman Spiff uni!!!

Ironically, I played soprano during the Spaceman Spiff years.

FYI: Those of you who are not familiar with Kevin Gamin (a.k.a. "Gadget") His "Play-by-Play" of all Drum Corps' activities is unparralled. His knowledge of both Senior (all age) and Junior (DCI) and refference to shows and repetoir's is really something for the history books.

How he does it...? Don't know. But his commentaries and observations are...PRICELESS!!

If you can't be there...........follow along with Kevin Gamin. It's uncanny. Just sayin..........

Oh ya........He's also a Hell of a good Bari player on his 2 valve King.

Here's how I do it:

80 words per minute

corpsreps.com

Pick the brains of everybody else in the press box

:tongue: